Total Topics: 96
Most Online Today: 11
Most Online Ever: 98
(February 09, 2016, 02:49:56 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3

Author Topic: Booking  (Read 2833 times)

Offline devious nightshade

• Cosplayer, RPGer, Geek, and Phenomenal Gal!!!
    • View Profile
    • Devious Nightshade's FB Page
Booking
« on: April 22, 2014, 09:34:29 AM »
Just wanted to say that this year I had no issues in booking my room. Used the code provided on the Nebkon website and the reservation went smoothly and was very happy. ;D
*~2015 Cosplays~*
Dragon Con: Armored Sailor Pluto
Nebkon: Armored Sailor Pluto

Offline Dl_Sarbo

• Staff
  • Ben M.
    • View Profile
Re: Booking
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 06:11:35 PM »
We are glad to hear that, just as a reminder. If you have any issues with your stay at the Ramada please let us know by emailing hotel@animenebraskon.com.
Director of Industry Relations
Anime Nebraskon
NJAS, a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization

Offline Nick Schneider

• Director of Attendee Relations
  • Global Moderator
  • LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:22:36 PM »
This makes me all kinds of happy.

That's about how Steam Sales go

Offline 1upFitGeek

• View Profile
    • 1-up FitGeek
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 12:01:27 AM »
Unless I'm mistaken can you only book for the block party rooms thus far? I didn't see a code yet for normal rooms discounted. So thought I'd ask before I wait too long and they are all gone!
~I'll be your strategy guide to leveling up your fitness goals so you can look great in your cosplay next Nebkon!

Offline devious nightshade

• Cosplayer, RPGer, Geek, and Phenomenal Gal!!!
    • View Profile
    • Devious Nightshade's FB Page
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 02:07:53 PM »
Unless I'm mistaken can you only book for the block party rooms thus far? I didn't see a code yet for normal rooms discounted. So thought I'd ask before I wait too long and they are all gone!

1upFitGeek,

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know. It sounds as though you are questioning whether or not using the code will put you in the party block of rooms (where all the noise/partying will be? This is not the case.  The code is to get the room rate that Nebkon has negotiated for their event at the Ramada. If you do not wish to be in the midst of all the commotion (normally the Zen Garden area) you can always request to be put in a 'Quiet room' ,when making the reservation, to be placed away from the main convention activities. Though please keep in mind that it is subject to what the hotel has available (rooms that have not been assigned) at check in.

Hope this helps.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:15:19 PM by devious nightshade »
*~2015 Cosplays~*
Dragon Con: Armored Sailor Pluto
Nebkon: Armored Sailor Pluto

Offline Admin

• Director of Promotions
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 02:12:44 PM »

1upFitGeek,

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know. It sounds as though you are questioning whether or not using the code will put you in the party block of rooms (where all the noise/partying will be? This is not the case.  The code is to get the room rate that Nebkon has negotiated for their event at the Ramada. If you do not wish to be in the midst of all the commotion (normally the Zen Garden area) you can always request to be put in a 'Quiet room' away from the main convention activities.

Hope this helps.

Exactly this.

The only way to be put in a party room is to specifically fill out this sheet right here.

When reserving the standard way you can request to be near the parties or away from the parties, but without that form, you won't be in the parties.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:38:51 PM by Uel »

Offline 1upFitGeek

• View Profile
    • 1-up FitGeek
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 09:58:46 PM »
Sorry for the confusion haha, actually what I meant to ask was that I can't seem to find the link for any discount code for regular room blocking. I only see the form and code for the party rooms. So I was trying to ask, is there a code out for regular rooms yet? There, hope that makes more sense. Sorry about that! And thanks for the prompt response!
~I'll be your strategy guide to leveling up your fitness goals so you can look great in your cosplay next Nebkon!

Offline Penny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 12:56:31 AM »
If you go to http://www.animenebraskon.com/info/ there are instructions for calling the hotel reservation system to get a room with group code CGANK1  :)
Nebkon 2014 Cosplay Lineup!
Fri - ?? ?? Probably whatever I wear for school, or maybe Miria Harvent (Baccano!)
Sat - Musketeer!Axel (Kingdom Hearts) and Chef!Haru (Free!)
Sun - Roy Mustang (Come join us at the photoshoot!)

Offline Admin

• Director of Promotions
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 08:38:13 PM »
Sorry for the confusion haha, actually what I meant to ask was that I can't seem to find the link for any discount code for regular room blocking. I only see the form and code for the party rooms. So I was trying to ask, is there a code out for regular rooms yet? There, hope that makes more sense. Sorry about that! And thanks for the prompt response!
If you go to http://www.animenebraskon.com/info/ there are instructions for calling the hotel reservation system to get a room with group code CGANK1  :)

To continue on this, there is no code for party rooms. Any codes you find are for regular rooms. I should have been clearer earlier. Any codes or phone numbers you find are related to the standard rooms, there are no codes or phone numbers for the party rooms.

+-Recent Topics

Homestuck Panel? Would anyone be interested? by Badmasteryoujerk
August 15, 2016, 10:54:55 PM

Looking for roommates to save on hotel costs by artisticClarity
August 13, 2016, 03:26:46 PM

Who are you? by Jerred Akins
July 15, 2016, 03:24:22 AM

Who would be interested in a Games Repainted fan panel? by Trigger215
May 22, 2016, 12:20:35 AM

Charity Auction 2016 by Wilwarin
February 10, 2016, 12:29:59 PM

+-Today's Birthdays