Total Topics: 96
Most Online Today: 7
Most Online Ever: 98
(February 09, 2016, 02:49:56 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6

Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 10506 times)

Offline cindynguyennn

• View Profile
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2014, 07:51:54 PM »
Hello! This is the first year I'm planning to go. What do I need to know? do's & don'ts?

Offline Caro

• Staff
  • Night Ops
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 09:40:21 PM »
@grumpywinter The hotel dose have a few washing machines that you can use ^__^

Offline Misfire

• Well, My name is Colton. I dropped out of high school in Nov 2010 at the age of sixteen. In March 2011 I began vocational schooling. In Jan 2012, I graduated, with my full HS diploma, a certified welder, and certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED operation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »
Hai everybody ^-^ I'm Colton, but you can call me Misfire, I'm 20 years old, this last gathering [2014] was my first but certainly will not be my last, [I mean come on, how can you only visit this kind of thing once?] I made so many great new friends, had a few laughs and just an all around great time.

I'm from Grand Island, am a furry, love anime, read manga, even scribble a few FanFics from time to time. That's about it.

Offline inukun

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2015, 04:18:22 PM »
Hey all, I'm Corbin and I'm one of the many red shirted security personal that you see wandering the convention. I've been attending Nebkon for 4 years now, staffing 3 of them. I also happen to be the current VP (soon to be tyrant kin- i mean president) of UNO's anime club. hmm, as far as what i watch, it varies from action heavy to comedy, sci-fi to horror, romance to war and everything in between. I will try any series at least once.

I think that's it.. Nice to meet all of you that i don't know and to see some familiar faces/names!

Offline Nick Schneider

• Director of Attendee Relations
  • Global Moderator
  • LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2015, 05:32:59 AM »
GREETINGS CORBIN

That's about how Steam Sales go

Offline Penny

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2015, 04:38:12 PM »
Hello!

I'm Penny, well at least that's usually what I go by on the internet. I've been attending cons since 2010 and Nebkon since 2011. I've actually been on the forums since they went up but somehow missed this thread XD I'm a college junior at SDSU majoring in computer science, not entirely sure what I'd like to do after graduation. I'm also the President of our anime club.

I like a lot of different anime/manga like Fullmetal Alchemist, Baccano!, Gurren Lagann, Psycho Pass, Ouran, Free!... I also like Kingdom Hearts, the Legend of Zelda, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars... My fav books/authors are Kingkiller Chronicles (Patrick Rothfuss), Harry Potter, Star Wars(Timothy Zahn in particular).

I also really like to cosplay, my favorites are my revamped Axel, Roy Mustang, and its really fun to run around as Isaac and Miria from Baccano! Though school does insist on making it hard to make new cosplays. The last couple years at nebkon I've also hosted a couple of photoshoots.
Nebkon 2014 Cosplay Lineup!
Fri - ?? ?? Probably whatever I wear for school, or maybe Miria Harvent (Baccano!)
Sat - Musketeer!Axel (Kingdom Hearts) and Chef!Haru (Free!)
Sun - Roy Mustang (Come join us at the photoshoot!)

Offline Jerred Akins

• Moo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2016, 03:24:22 AM »
Hello. I had made an account on the last forum some years ago but I see its changed so I'll do this again because it seems like a good idea. Im Jerred, I was known as Flavus Rex on the past forum but I've been going by "Imp" on the internet for awhile now.

Alittle bit about me, Well...I like the color green, I like Cthulhu mythos and steampunk and apocalypse-themed things. I'm pretty tall and fairly crafty with props and what not when I'm interested in making them. I like D&D and my favorite anime is Karin (Chibi Vampire in america...ugh...terrible name) But i usually have a list of anime's i enjoy, in the top being Elfen Lied and Hellsing.

I guess i could also say that I've only gone to this convention once but i've been idly stalking the facebook page of course throughout the years i used to be in california. Im currently a game design student at Academy of Art University and im attempting to get an associates degree. other than that I don't really have much else to say rather than Hi everyone, hope to see you at the convention. Hope to attempt to high five Nick, aaaand probably get my head patted for good luck once more from CJ, :P

+-Recent Topics

Homestuck Panel? Would anyone be interested? by Badmasteryoujerk
August 15, 2016, 10:54:55 PM

Looking for roommates to save on hotel costs by artisticClarity
August 13, 2016, 03:26:46 PM

Who are you? by Jerred Akins
July 15, 2016, 03:24:22 AM

Who would be interested in a Games Repainted fan panel? by Trigger215
May 22, 2016, 12:20:35 AM

Charity Auction 2016 by Wilwarin
February 10, 2016, 12:29:59 PM

+-Today's Birthdays